Tuesday, November 3, 2009

March 13

It turns out that it wasn’t just dolphins out there in the ocean.  The reason they were moving at such a fast pace is because a great white shark was pursuing them.  I didn’t think sharks normally went after groups of full-grown dolphins.

I’ve spent the past three months or so recovering in the intensive care ward of our local hospital.  The shark apparently didn’t care to differentiate between delicious dolphin and me.  The doctor also informed me that during my treatment one of the medications didn’t quite agree with me.  That would explain the strange visions I had of Jesus riding a velociraptor and singing, “Swing Low, Sweet Chariot.”

Tracey and Captain Tom dragged me back on board The Poinsettia after Captain Tom hit the shark in the eye several times with last year’s Swimsuit Issue.  They’ve both been in to visit on several occasions.

My doctor says I should get some rest, so I will have to write again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment