Wednesday, November 11, 2009

November 13

Today will be my last entry until the weekend.  My boss is cracking down on me for not getting any work done, and he is making me stay extra late for the rest of the week to make up for it.  I explained to him my situation, but he seemed unmoved.  I have narrowed it down to the following four reasons why:

1)      He hates dolphins.

2)      He had a traumatic experience at an aquarium touch tank as a child.

3)      He is a New England sports fan.

4)      God put him here as a test and I am meant to kill him in order to realize my goal.

In any case, I will be far too tired to write when I get home.  Farewell until Saturday, when we bring Captain Tom to the marina to try and cure him.  I put a note on my briefcase to remind me to purchase antiseptic from Rite Aid on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment