Monday, November 9, 2009

November 15

Tracey called me and asked me out to dinner last night after I wrote my entry.  She was overjoyed that we were able to cure her father of his affliction.  She told me that just to make sure, she put a small drink cooler at the dinner table when they got home, and he simply gave it a puzzled look and relocated it to the hall closet.

We went to TGI Friday’s.  I told her that I wonder where they get all the stuff they put on the walls.  “I have no idea,” she said.  It was a pleasant evening.

This morning I made a major breakthrough in my dolphin search.  According to the Wikipedia page on bottlenose dolphins, they can be found almost everywhere in the Pacific Ocean, which is oddly convenient, because that is the body of water nearest to where I live.  Tracey seems to be more on board with my mission now, and has been searching for ways to get around the “no-swimming-with-dolphins” rule.  She went to law school after college, so she probably knows what she’s doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment