Thursday, November 12, 2009

November 12

I paid another visit to Tracey today after work.  I thought I should tell the woman who once loved me what I was about to do.  She seemed shocked when I explained it to her.  “How in the world are you going to do that?” she asked.  “You do know that swimming with wild dolphins is illegal, right?”

I had no idea this was a law, but not wanting to look foolish, I replied yes, yes of course I knew that.

She wondered if I would take Captain Tom with me.  She thought that maybe a trip to sea would cure him of his disease.  I agreed that we might as well give it a try.  We set a date to bring him to the marina on Saturday.  I made a list of things to bring:

1)      A picnic lunch.

2)      A mop to clean the decks of The Poinsettia.

3)      Antiseptic and bandages, in case an errant pickaxe swing by Captain Tom were to injure Tracey or myself, or a bystander if they got too close.

I feel that we will be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment