Thursday, November 19, 2009

November 5

Sorry for not writing yesterday.  I stayed late at work.  I’m trying to accumulate overtime hours so that I can finance my voyage to the ocean, where I will harness and ride a dolphin.

When I got home I was planning on spending the rest of the day setting out the logistics of my plan, but that didn’t quite materialize.  I turned on the TV for background noise and it turned out that the entire first season of Magnum P.I. was on.  Needless to say, after a brief trip to the kitchen for seven microwave burritos, I spent my remaining waking hours on the sofa with Tom Selleck.  This is why I love Magnum P.I.:

1) The mustache.

2) I enjoy the predictability. 

Since I didn’t get anything done yesterday, I will be working for the rest of the night.  Details on what I accomplish later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment