Saturday, November 21, 2009

November 2

Today I made a pact.  I think.  Is it possible to make a pact with yourself?  I’ll check.

My dictionary says the following:  “Pact: (noun) an agreement; a league; a compact; a covenant.”  Nothing about there needing to be more than one person, so it looks like I’m good.  Then again, they may have updated the definition since this was published, seeing as how it’s 15 years older than I am.  Maybe I should check online.

My wireless is acting up again, so I’m going to have to stick with what I have.  I made a pact today.  I have decided that I am going to ride a dolphin, if it’s the last thing I ever do.

3 comments:

  1. Once again, Mullin. I love this idea. I'm going to link you in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glen you are a kind, kind soul. Thanks a bunch dude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super lame.

    And by lame I mean I feel as if my life has changed for the better.

    ReplyDelete